Masala Toast Sandwich. Masala Sandwich is a yummy street snack of crispy toasted sandwiches spiced with coriander chutney, stuffed with a delicious savory mashed potato stuffing and topped with a few crunchy veggies and then grilled or toasted. These masala toast sandwiches are a popular street food snack from Mumbai. Bombay masala toast sandwich recipe – loaded with spiced potato, peas masala, fresh veggies (like tomato, onion, cucumber) and the right amount of spread of green chutney and sprinkle of sandwich masala.
This veg sandwich recipe is very popular amongst college campuses and roadside food stalls. Make this Indian sandwich for yummy breakfast, lunch or snack. Tantalizing taste and hearty wholesome filling are highlights of these spicy toast sandwiches. masala sandwich recipe You can have Masala Toast Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Masala Toast Sandwich
- You need 2 pieces of brown bread.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mint coriander chutney.
- It’s 3 pieces of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sandwich masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need as needed of Cheese.
aloo masala cheese toast with detailed photo and video recipe. one of the easy and simple tasty sandwiches loaded with vegetables, condiments and savoury namkeen. unlike the traditional sandwich recipes which are dedicated to morning breakfast, these flavoured sandwiches are served as street food snacks. apart from the vegetable stuffing. Masala Toast is made with filling of spicy potatoes,veggies and green chutney. It is mouth watering and favorite snack. It is good for kids lunch box also, as it is packed with goodness of all Veggies.
Masala Toast Sandwich step by step
- Boil potatoes peel and smash with fingers.Now heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds curry leaves and splutter. Add chopped corriender ginger chilli garlic paste saute now add potatoes turmeric powder red chilli powder salt chaat masala sandwich masala. Saute properly. Turn off flame masala mixture is ready..
- For chutney :-Take 1/2cup coriander 1tb mint 1tsp lemon salt 2tbsp desicated coconut chaat masala ginger garlic paste and 3-4green chilli mix and churn. Chutney is ready make sure not so liquid..
- Now chop peel cucumber and onion and make round pieces of all three veggies. Sprinkle chaat masala..
- Now take a bread pieces apply melted butter one side on both bread. Apply chutney on both bread slice and spread potatoes mixture arrange veggies ring sprinkle chaat masala on one bread slice cover with another bread..
- Now arrange in hand toaster. Lock and toast on slow mid. flame. On both side.till golden brown colour..
- Transfer in serving plate. Garnish with grated cheese. Yummy tasty Masala toast sandwich is ready to serve.Serve with ketchup.
On the third slice evenly spread the butter and cover the sandwich with it. Heat the tawa and add butter. Now carefully place the sandwich on it. Make sure you press the sandwich well, to avoid the filling from coming out. Bombay Toast is a pressed-sandwich layered with chutney, aloo masala (spiced mashed potatoes), fresh vegetables, then grilled in a sandwich toaster.