Sandwich toast using idli batter. IDLI BATTER RECIPE – http://maryzkitchen.com/soft-idli-and-dosa/ You can use any stuffing like pav bhaji / potato bhaji /noodlesetc etc. Spread the batter in the heated moulds evenly. After spreading the batter, add the stuffing of potato over it and cover it using the batter again.
When the onions are done, add mashed potato, salt and turmeric powder. Evenly spread the cheese spread on both sides of the sliced. Cook for a minute or two. You can make Sandwich toast using idli batter using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sandwich toast using idli batter
- It’s 1 cup of Idli batter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Leftover potato masala.
- It’s As needed of Butter for greasing.
- You need As needed of For serving :coconut chutney.
Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. For the idli toast: Add salt and baking soda to the idli batter and mix well. Cut out discs from bread slices using a cutter. Apply some potato stuffing to one side of the bread and toast the other side of the bread in a shallow pan.
Sandwich toast using idli batter instructions
- Preheat the regular sandwich toaster, grease it using butter.
- Add the batter in the mould, spread it evenly.
- Add the stuffing of potato masala,cover the stuffing with the batter and cook it on law flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread some butter over it and Cook from both the side till it golden brown.
- Sandwich toast using idli batter is to served with coconut chutney.
Sandwich Dhokla using leftover Idli batter (Jain/. Carefully spread the batter all over the pan. As the water gets to boil, place a stand inside the bowl and put the idli bowl on the stand. See recipes for Khaman/Dhokla with Idli batter too.. Divyanshi 's Cooking Diary (Divyanshi Hiran)vegetarian Recipes Idli Batter Sandwich. melted butter/vegetable oil for cooking.