Veg cheese toast sandwich. Veg cheese toast sandwich recipe with step by step photos – This is a Bombay style delicious veg cheese sandwich recipe. I have been having these cheese sandwiches from the street side sandwich wallahs in Mumbai, in my school & college days, as breakfast or brunch. Method: Take two bread slice, spread some butter on both the slices.
Cover with other slice of bread butter and green chutney side down. How to Make Veg Cheese Toast Sandwich. Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, add grated potato and then grate cheese cubes. You can have Veg cheese toast sandwich using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg cheese toast sandwich
- It’s 6-8 of bread slices.
- Prepare 3 of cucumbers.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 100 gms of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 5-6 cubes of cheese.
- It’s of For green chutney.
- It’s 1 bundle of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 bundle of mint leaves.
- You need 5 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
Add sandwich masala or chaat masala, sauce and ketchup. Apply butter and coriander chutney to the bread. Now put a big spoon full of the made mixture on it and put another bread on it. Veg cheese toast sandwich recipe – easy sandwich toast recipe with goodness of cheesy vegetables.
Veg cheese toast sandwich step by step
- Wash, peel and slice the cucumber. Slice the onions. Slice the capsicum. Boil potatoes, peel and slice the potatoes too. Prepare the chutney, grind all ingredients for chutney, add 1 tbsp water..
- Now take bread slice, apply on one side chutney and on the other side butter. Set the veggies one by one – cucumber, potatoes, capsicum, onions and grateful cheese. Cover with another slice. Toast the Sandwich in a toaster till crispy and golden brown..
My favorite sandwich recipe after veg grilled sandwich. When we talk about the Indian style Bombay veg sandwiches, it calls for sliced vegetables. The method is very simple and usual like apply butter, chutney, arrange the vegetable slices and. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender; drain. Divide the vegetable mixture over four slices of bread; top with cheese and remaining bread.