Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich. Beetroot Carrot Sandwich is a simple, colorful,. Beetroot Cutlet, Beetroot Chickpea Stir fry, Beetroot Halwa, Beetroot Raita,. follow the same steps and skip grill or toasting the sandwich. Toast the bread on tawa or use sandwich maker or grill to roast golden and crisp.
Beets are delicious and versatile, fitting well into a healthy and balanced diet. Beetroots and beetroot juice have been associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise. Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, add grated potato and then grate cheese cubes. You can make Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich
- Prepare 8 of bread slices.
- Prepare 4 of beetroot cutlets.
- Prepare 1 cup of green chutney.
- You need 1 of cucumber sliced.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 4 of cheese slices.
- It’s as needed of Butter.
- You need to taste of Sandwich Chaat masala.
- You need of For beetroot cutlets:.
- Prepare 1 of grated boiled beetroot.
- Prepare 2 of medium boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 of carrot peeled and grated.
- It’s 2 of bread slices crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green chillies-ginger- garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
- It’s of To make green chutney :.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2-3 of spinach leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of To serve :.
- It’s as needed of Tomato sauce.
Add sandwich masala or chaat masala, sauce and ketchup. Apply butter and coriander chutney to the bread. Now put a big spoon full of the made mixture on it and put another bread on it. Grill or toast it till it becomes brown.
Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich step by step
- First prepare beetroot cutlets. I and mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients and mix well to make smooth mixture. Divide into 4 equal portions..
- Make flat round shape cutlets from each portion. Shallow fry each prepared beetroot cutlets in oil, on tawa on both sides till golden brown..
- To prepare green chutney..in mixer grinder jar add & grind chopped chillies-ginger pieces, peanuts and salt. Add chopped coriander leaves and spinach leaves,add lemon juice and grind to smooth chutney. Peel and slice cucumber. Slice tomatoes.. keep aside..
- Take two bread slices,apply butter on both sides of bread. Apply green chutney on both buttered slices(on one side). Sprinkle sandwich chaat masala on both slices.On one green chutney spread slice place cucumber slices on it tomato slices as shown..
- On it placed prepared beetroot cutlet. On it placed one cheese slice. Cover with other green chutney spread slice. Place on hot tawa and roast on both sides till golden brown and crispy..
- Serve Hot Nutritious Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich with tomato sauce and relish with any fresh fruit juice for complete breakfast meal..
Veg Cutlet Sandwich is a healthy and delicious way of including vegetables in your breakfast or snack. Crispy on the outside, soft inside, these cutlets sandwiched in a single, buttered, and topped with hot & sweet ketchup, folded slice of bread is the best thing to happen this morning! ☀️ Bombay Masala Toast is made up of boiled and mashed potatoes and slices of onions, tomatoes, beetroot, and capsicum. It gets its kick from green chutney and sandwich masala. Bombay masala toast is topped with fine sev. It can be prepared for breakfast or as snacks.