Chicken Fajitas. Air fry your chicken fajitas for a quick and tasty south-of-the-border meal. Customize your fajitas with the toppings you love, such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, sliced tomatoes, or tomato salsa. Marinating chicken, peppers and onions in a highly flavored marinade imparts big Tex-Mex flavors onto these mouthwatering grilled fajitas.
Get Chicken Fajitas Recipe from Food Network. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a resealable bag. Pour in the marinade and seal bag. You can make Chicken Fajitas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 1 of large boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Green Peppers.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Pepper.
- You need 2 of Large Onions.
- You need 1 Tbs of Mesquite Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 4 (10 inch) of Flour Tortilla wraps.
Flip the bag over from time to time to redistribute marinade. These Chicken Fajitas have a terrific flavour hit from a really great Fajita marinade. Served alongside charred peppers and onion, this meal is a kaleidoscope of colours no one can resist! Chicken Fajitas – healthy and seriously delish!
Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Combine 1 Tbs of Olive Oil, 1 Tsp of Mesquite Seasoning, Salt, Pepper. Mix in Medium Ziplock bag. Set aside..
- Cut Chicken Breast in 1/2 inch strips. Add Chicken to Marinate. Place in Refrigerator for 1 Hour..
- Remove the Seeds from the Peppers then slice them Approximately into 1/4 inch Wedges..
- Slice the Onions into Large Wedges..
- Once Chicken has Marinated place in 10 inch Skillet fry on medium heat. Cook until you see no pink. Cut up Chicken then set aside..
- Add 1 Tsp of Olive Oil to 10 inch Skillet add Peppers and Onions. Dap 1 Tbs Butter on top the Pepper Onion Mix add some more Mesquite. Fry on Medium Heat Until the Peppers and Onions Start to Caramelize..
- Add Chicken to Pepper and Onion mix in Skillet..
- Remove from heat and plate. Enjoy!.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil. Place the lid on the bowl and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated.