Candy Corn Brownies.
You can have Candy Corn Brownies using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy Corn Brownies
- It’s 1 of Favorite store bought Brownie Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Tub of your Favorite White Frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow sugar sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of Orange sugar sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of White sugar sprinkles.
Candy Corn Brownies step by step
- Prepare an 8 inch round cake pan by molding aluminum foil around the outside with the shiny side out..
- Remove the foil and use it to line the inside of the pan. Fit it into the pan and lightly coat with cooking spray, then set aside..
- Preheat your oven | Follow the directions for your brownie mix | Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out slightly moistened..
- Remove brownie from the pan using the aluminum foil and let cool completely on a wire rack..
- When the brownie has cooled, spread a thin layer of frosting on the top all the way to the edges..
- Print out the candy corn brownie template below or you could free hand it.
- Cut out the outer circle and set it aside | Place the two inner circles (still connected) in the center of the brownie and sprinkle yellow sugars over the frosting | Carefully lift the circle template and scrape off any frosting.
- Cut out the smallest circle and place in the center of the brownie | Lay the outer ring that you previously cut out on top of the yellow sugared surface | Set the middle circle aside.
- Using orange sugars, cover the exposed frosting | Carefully remove the outer and center circles | Place the middle sized circle over the orange sugared surface and sprinkle white sugars on the exposed frosting area in the center of the brownie.
- Remove paper circle template and allow frosting to set at least 2 hours before cutting | Next remove the foil completely and cut the brownies into 8 equal pieces to serve.
- Bon Appétit :).