Chicken Fajita empanadas. Reheat chicken fajita mixture in a frying pan. *optional: roll out empanada dough just a little bit* spoon filling into disco, add cheese if you like. Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed.
That means that with just one box I can make this twice or make double the empanadas. I also had some of the fajita chicken left so this. Pop the chicken, onion and peppers on a large baking tray. You can have Chicken Fajita empanadas using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita empanadas
- Prepare of Left over chicken fajita filling.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 10 of discos (store bought or homemade).
- You need of Optional: your favorite shredded cheese.
Sprinkle with the seasoning and salt then add the oil and toss everything together to combine. Grill until the chicken and peppers are cooked through and slightly charred. Shred the chicken into small pieces using a pair of forks. Chicken fajita empanadas made with K&N's Fajita Toppingz 'n Fillingz is the perfect party snack.
Chicken Fajita empanadas instructions
- Reheat chicken fajita mixture in a frying pan. *optional: roll out empanada dough just a little bit* spoon filling into disco, add cheese if you like. Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed..
- Put oil on medium-medium high heat. To test if it is hot enough put water on your fingers and sprinkle into pan, if it bubbles, you are good to go. Add empanadas into oil, fry for 5-8 minutes per side or until your done likeness. Remove and place on a towel lined plate to absorb grease..
The chunky grilled sauce served with these empanadas make th. Stir in chicken and fajita seasoning. These Chicken Fajita Empanadas will make your world go round! They are the perfect appetizers or even great for your next party – Enjoy!_____. Chicken Fajita empanadas step by step.