Chicken Fajita wraps. In large bowl, sprinkle chili powder and salt over chicken; toss. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Spread tortilla with aioli; top with chicken, vegetables and cheese.
Place chicken, sliced onion and peppers in a gallon ziplock bag. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through. You can have Chicken Fajita wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita wraps
- It’s 250 gms of boneless chicken(thigh and leg meat preferably).
- Prepare 5 of tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozeralla (just for sprinkling).
- It’s 6 tbsp of Garlic Mayo or plain mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of medium green capcicum julienne cut.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion julienne cut.
- You need 5 tbsps of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hp sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
To assemble: Heat skillet to medium heat. Fold in the sides and roll tightly. Place wrap in skillet and cook just long enough to brown tortilla; flip and brown other side. Place the tortillas flat on a clean surface.
Chicken Fajita wraps instructions
- In a pan pour 3 tbsp oil, Add 1 tsp garlic paste and chicken julienned.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp all purpose flour and 1 tbsp Hp sauce..
- Sauté for a while till chicken is completely cooked..
- In same pan pour 2 tbsps of oil. Add in capcicum and onion with 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder. Stir for a minute and take it out. Don't over cook. Onions should be translucent and capcicum bright green..
- For assembling, put a tbsp of Mayo and prepared chicken and vegetables filling on tortilla to finishSprinkle some mozeralla..
- Fold the wrap and heat on a grilling pan just to get little bit crispy outer..
- You may put Lettuce for some crunch. But the recipe I mentioned was just perfect in taste and look..
Wrap tortillas tightly into a burrito shape and placing seam down. At your work station place a warm tortilla and a portion of chicken on top. Add salsa coated peppers and onions. Fold one end over top of filling and wrap as tightly as possible. Set aside on to a serving plate and repeat the process with remaining wraps.