Apple caramel cookies. These Caramel Apple Cookies are mind-blowingly delicious in that they taste EXACTLY like a caramel apple, yet they're in the form of a soft, cakey and chewy frosted cookie! These easy and delicious caramel apple cookies are perfect for Fall! If you like caramel apples then you will love these cookies!
Delicious caramel apple cookies are soft, sweet, and perfect for fall. Loving the toasted pecans that Instead, try these yummy caramel apple cookies for a unique treat that's bursting with seasonal. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. You can make Apple caramel cookies using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Apple caramel cookies
- You need of Cookie Dough.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of apples, chopped.
- You need of Carmel sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These caramel apple cookies are pretty forgiving if you aren't the tidiest decorator. Real caramel apples are supposed to be on the messy side anyways. Here is the complete set that includes some. Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies are a delicious combo of Pillsbury Cookie Mix w/ rolled oats, melted butter and dried apples.
Apple caramel cookies step by step
- For the caramel, melt and combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat stirring occasionally until it comes to a rolling boil..
- For the cookie dough, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix in the vanilla extract and egg. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Gradually add to flour mixture. Stir in apples..
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle carmel sauce over the cookies. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350°F or until slightly brown..
- They will stay soft for weeks! Enjoy!.
Have a Game Time recipe you love? You could win a trip to YouTube Space. Caramel Apple Cookies are the perfect sweet treat for all sorts of fall activities. Take them to the school bake sale, bring them to soccer practice, and pack a batch for tailgating at the big game. These salted caramel apple cookies really are easy to make.