Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas. Simple recipes, tasty flavors, and the ingredients you need – all in one box! Cut chicken breasts into thin strips; add to vegetables in dish. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; drizzle with oil.
Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Cut onion and bell pepper into even slices; place in baking dish. You can have Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen pepper & onion strips.
- Prepare 1 package of fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of raw chicken tenders (plain).
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilies.
- You need 1 package of taco boats.
Cut chicken breasts into thin strips; add to vegetables in dish. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; drizzle with oil. Stir until combined and pieces are coated. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen peppers & onions, chopped chilies, & chicken in a greased pan. Sprinkle packets of fajita & taco seasoning. Cover & bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Uncovrr, mix around & bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove from oven & add to a taco boat w/ any of your favorite toppings..
Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Spoon onto tortillas; fold or roll. Mix all of the spices for the fajita seasoning in a small bowl and set aside (chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, sugar, and salt). Here's an easy oven-baked chicken fajitas recipe. This recipe makes a lot of food and if you double the recipe, it makes perfect fajitas for a small crowd.