Chicken Fajita. Chicken Fajita and Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice Bowls Inspired by a famous restaurant that has added "Lifestyle" bowls and salads to the menu, this recipe will appeal to folks who are grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. Marinating chicken, peppers and onions in a highly flavored marinade imparts big Tex-Mex flavors onto these mouthwatering grilled fajitas. Spiced yogurt and avocado sauce served alongside fresh.
Get Chicken Fajitas Recipe from Food Network. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. You can have Chicken Fajita using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita
- It’s 4 of chicken breast chopped bite size.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of garlic powder or less.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- You need 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Cup of shredded cheese mozzarella.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Ketchup.
Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil. Place the lid on the bowl and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a resealable bag. Pour in the marinade and seal bag.
Chicken Fajita instructions
- Soak the chicken with all the spices for two hours and oil.
- Over medium heat with 2 tablespoon oil cook the chicken about 5 minutes both side.
- Add any vegetables like onion or mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Using fajita bread add about 3 tablespoon of chicken mixture add on top Mazzarella cheese Mayonnaise ketchup wrap it up as a log and then cook it on the grill on both sides and enjoy.
Flip the bag over from time to time to redistribute marinade. Remove from grill and wrap in aluminum foil. Let rest for ten minutes before slicing. Serve with tortillas, sauteed onions and peppers. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.