Lemon-pepper chicken fajita. Enjoy This Simple Chicken Dish By Combining Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. Seasoned chicken fajita meat Stir-Fried with peppers. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
Add half of the lemon pepper seasoning, two tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Using tongs, toss to fully coat. Meanwhile, make the Lemon Cumin Cream – recipe below. You can have Lemon-pepper chicken fajita using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Lemon-pepper chicken fajita
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast, cut in strips.
- Prepare of jalepeno minced.
- Prepare 1 of Green bell+Red bell +1Poblano Pepper.
- It’s of Onion & garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of LmnPpr.
- You need 2/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
In a large skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Chadwick Boyd has the answer: Lemon Chicken Fajitas. Slice all peppers and onion thinly. Slice the chicken into thin strips and place on the pan with the vegetables.
Lemon-pepper chicken fajita step by step
- Slice Peppers & onion. Set aside..
- Combine minced garlic and jalepeno with lemon pepper seasoning, oil and salt in a bowl. This is the marinade..
- Put chicken in the marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat up stove top to med-Hi heat stir frying chicken for 10 mns. Add Peppers + cook like 12 more mns or until chicken is Browning/ caramelizing.
- Can add more oil if drying out…
- Delicious Tacos, with avocados, salsa, tomatos all the toppings!!!.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Scatter the sliced peppers, onion and garlic in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with half of the olive oil and half of the spices (cumin through pepper). Place the chicken breasts on top of the veggies and brush both sides with remaining olive oil. Slice the bell pepper & onions. Let the chicken cook on one side until it gets charred on the outer.