Easy chicken fajitas. Add chicken to the skillet, adding more oil if needed. Add water and taco seasoning; stir until seasoning dissolves. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat.
Transfer chicken to a bowl; cover to keep warm. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas. You can make Easy chicken fajitas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken fajitas
- Prepare 1 bag of fully cooked chicken fajitas.
- It’s 1 of frozen bag of sliced peppers and onions.
- It’s of Olive oil,adabo,sazon,Frank's hot seasoning and woishuresauce.
- It’s of Parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder.
This fajitas recipe is crazy-easy — red bell pepper and onion slices are piled into a greased casserole dish and topped with chicken breast strips. We love the idea of assembling these fajitas at the table. Add the bell peppers, the onions, and half the seasoning mix. If the bottom of the skillet becomes too dry, add a little water, a tablespoon at a time.
Easy chicken fajitas step by step
- Put olive oil in a frying pan,only enough to coat the bottom then heat.
- Add all ingredients and cook,how much seasoning you use is your chose.. (Note)Tyson fajita strips are already cooked so your really just heating and making sure oinions and peppers become transulent.
- Cut up tomatoes and lettuce also shredded cheese, place on a serving plate with heated flour tortilla shells….Enjoy.
In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil.