Fajita Chicken Rollups. Repeat this step until all the cutlets have been rolled up and place seam side down in a prepared baking dish. Brush the chicken cutlets with the. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
To complete the fajita rollups, preheat grill to medium/high heat. Build each roll-up by first laying a large flour tortilla in a large skillet over low-heat. Combine all the ingredients for the dry spice mix in small bowl. br] Lay chicken cutlets down on a working surface and Sprinkle the chicken fillets with the spice mix. You can have Fajita Chicken Rollups using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fajita Chicken Rollups
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 pkg of fajita seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 8 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
How to make Chicken Fajita Rollups. Remove them from the air fryer basket and dice the chicken. While the chicken is cooking prepare the sauce. Combine mayo, milk, lemon juice, pico de gallo, and fajita seasoning in a bowl.
Fajita Chicken Rollups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch and rub lightly with fajita mix.
- Place peppers and onions on top of chicken and one slice of cheese.
- Roll chicken and secure with toothpick. Place in lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Cover with salsa and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with another slice of cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Place chicken breast in between two pieces of parchment paper. Pound each breast with a meat mallet until each breast is at an even thickness, aim for ½ inch thick. Sprinkle each side of the chicken breast with the Fajita Seasoning. Peel the avocado and add the green part to a mixing bowl along with the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN FAJITA ROLLUPS.