Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker. Add half of the sliced peppers and onions to your slow cooker. Layer the chicken and coat all sides with taco seasoning. Top with garlic, the juice from one lime, and tomatoes (be sure to drain).
Place chicken in Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Place onions and bell peppers on top of chicken. Mix salsa, fajita seasoning mix and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. You can have Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- It’s 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need of Juice from 1 lime.
How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. Mix together seasonings and sprinkle over both sides of chicken. And remaining bell peppers, onions and garlic. Set the slow cooker and let cook through, then cut or.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Place chicken into a slow-cooker and season with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Top with bell peppers, onions, and diced tomatoes. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas couldn't be easy to put together and make the most delicious, moist and tender chicken fajitas without any guilt. Fajita lovers should also try these Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas and Baked Chicken Fajitas. While I love the idea of chicken fajitas sizzling in a hot pan like they do in a restaurant, sometimes I just don't have time for that and these simple slow cooker.