Steak & Chicken Fajitas. Enjoy Carefully Curated Assortments or Build Your Own Package Filled With Your Favorites. How do you like your steak cooked? Plus find marinades, sauces, herb butters, and rubs to amp up the flavor.
Immediately place steaks in the middle of the hot, dry pan. Transfer the pan with the seared steaks to the hot oven. A steak is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. You can have Steak & Chicken Fajitas using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Steak & Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated lime rind.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp. of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 (14.25 oz) of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 lb of flank steak.
- It’s 1 lb of skinned boned chicken breast.
- You need 1 of red bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- You need 1 of green bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into 12 wedges.
- It’s 16 (6 inch) of fat-free flour tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of bottled salsa.
- You need 1/4 cup of low-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
It is normally grilled, though can also be pan-fried. Steak can also be cooked in sauce, such as in steak and kidney pie, or minced and formed into patties, such as hamburgers. Besides cattle, steaks are also often cut from other animals, including bison, camel, goat, horse, kangaroo, sheep, ostrich. Best Steakhouses in Baltimore, Maryland: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Baltimore Steakhouses and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
Steak & Chicken Fajitas instructions
- To prepare marinade, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside..
- To prepare fajitas, trim fat from steak. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of the steak. Combine 1 1/2 cups marinade, steak, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Combine remaining marinade, bell peppers, and onion in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally..
- Remove steak and chicken from bag; discard marinade. Remove vegetables from bag; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; set aside. Place steak, chicken, and vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness..
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; place tortilla packet on grill rack the last 2 minutes of grilling time. Bring reserved marinade to a boil. Cut steak and chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Place the steak, chicken, and vegetables on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved marinade..
- Arrange about 1 ounce steak, about 1 ounce chicken, 3 bell pepper wedges, and 1 onion wedge in a tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon salsa, about 1 teaspoon sour cream, and 1/2 tablespoon cilantro. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately..
Steak au poivre ("pepper steak") is a classic French bistro dish that makes a showstopping entrée for romantic dinners and special occasions. Crust a boneless steak with cracked peppercorns, pan-fry, and serve with a rich cognac-infused pan sauce. Add steak to your weekly menu with these easy dinner recipes. This type of steak is also known by many other names like Butter Steak, Shoulder Top Blade Steak, Boneless Top Chuck Steak, and Top Blade Steak, to name a few. The Flat Iron Steak is cut from the animal's shoulder area called the 'chuck' and is usually cut with grain from the shoulder.