Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked). Stir in chicken and barbecue sauce. Whisk lime juice, olive oil, and fajita seasoning together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag.
Remove the pepper and onions from the pan into a separate bowl, and set aside. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the hot pan, then add chicken. Add onions and cook until they are soft and starting to caramelize. You can have Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked)
- It’s 2 of extra large chicken breasts sliced.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 packet of fajita seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cayenne pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
Remove the pepper and onions from the pan into a separate bowl, and set aside. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the hot pan, then add chicken. Sprinkle the chicken with garlic powder and chili powder. Clean the grill and preheat to high.
Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked) step by step
- Put oil and all seasonings in a bowl and mix well.
- Slice all veg and chicken.
- Put into marinade and mix extra well.
- Put into fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Heat bbq as needed.
- On a bbq sheet tray pour in the marinated chicken.
- Place in BBQ cook for 10-15 mins ensuring meat is cooked fully.
- Serve with boiled rice,wraps,salads,salsa,cheese,guacamole,chipotle mayonnaise etc enjoy.
While the grill heats, cook the peppers. Heat the oil in a large skillet (preferably not non-stick) over medium-high heat. Transfer half to a medium bowl and toss with shrimp. Add vegetables to a grill tray and cook until soft and just a little charred, stirring often. Add the chicken to the grill and cook until done, flipping at least once.