Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches.
You can have Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches
- Prepare of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Breakfast Sausage.
- It’s of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (sliced).
- Prepare of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Brioche Buns (see ingredients below) (can use store-bought buns as well).
- You need of Scrambled Eggs.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Chives (minced).
- You need of Brioche Buns.
- Prepare of Milk (heated to 80°F).
- Prepare of Eggs (divided) (use 1 egg for the egg wash).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Instant Yeast.
- You need of Bread Flour.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Butter (softened).
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches instructions
- PREPARING THE BRIOCHE BUNS Preheat your oven to 375°F. Mix the yeast and flour together in the stand mixer bowl. Add in the milk, 2 eggs, and sugar. Using the dough hook, start mixing the ingredients on low speed. Add in the butter and kosher salt. Mix for 8 minutes or until a smooth dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it bulk ferment for 90 minutes. Portion the dough into 4.5 ounces pieces..
- Roll the portioned dough into balls, and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Space the rolls, so they have enough space to double in size. Put 1 egg in a small bowl, and mix. This will be your egg wash.Lightly brush each roll with the egg wash, and lightly cover the rolls with plastic wrap. Let the rolls sit for 45 minutes. Then, bake the rolls at 375°F for 15 minutes or until a golden brown. Poke a thermometer on the underside (in the middle) of one of the buns..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BREAKFAST SAUSAGE AND BACON Divide the Fullblood Wagyu breakfast sausage into 6 patties. Pack them tight, while making them the perfect size to fit the brioche buns.Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Cook off the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon (on both sides) to your desired doneness. Drain off the bacon onto paper tow-els. Before discarding the bacon fat, lightly brush the cut sides of the brioche buns with the bacon fat..
- Place the patties with cheese in a pie tin, and stick them in the oven to keep them warm..
- PREPARING THE SCRAMBLED EGGS In a medium size bowl, whisk up the eggs, heavy cream, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper until no streaks remain. This is your egg mixture.In a large non-stick egg pan on medium heat, melt the butter. Once the butter has melted, add in the egg mixture.Scramble your eggs, using a rubber spatula, until a soft scramble is achieved. Fold in the minced chives.
- FINAL STEPS Set the bottom buns on plates. Top with the Fullblood Wagyu breakfast sausage patties and cheese. Then, add a heaping spoonful of scrambled eggs with chives. Top with the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon. Place the top bun on, serve, and enjoy!.