Chicken Fajitas. Air fry your chicken fajitas for a quick and tasty south-of-the-border meal. Customize your fajitas with the toppings you love, such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, sliced tomatoes, or tomato salsa. Marinating chicken, peppers and onions in a highly flavored marinade imparts big Tex-Mex flavors onto these mouthwatering grilled fajitas.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Get Chicken Fajitas Recipe from Food Network. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. You can make Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- You need 1 pack of Chicken Breast Tenderloins.
- It’s 3 of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of chiles serranos or jalapeño.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of All Purpose Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil. Place the lid on the bowl and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a resealable bag.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Unpack, rinse and dry your chicken..
- Cut your Tenderloins into 2-3 inch chicken strips.
- Season with salt & pepper to your own taste..
- Heat skillet with your 1:4 cup of oil in medium high..
- Add your chicken and stir occasionally until grilled..
- Cut the tomatoes, chiles, and onion in Juliets.
- In a separate pan or the same one if you don't mind the mess lol, add your cut up veggies and sauté with very little oil.
- Sauté for 8-10 mins or until texture changes. Add your chicken or combine together if you used separate skillets..
- Heat for an additional 5 Minutes all together and serve hot. Enjoy.
Pour in the marinade and seal bag. Flip the bag over from time to time to redistribute marinade. Wipe off most of the marinade and sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large cast iron frying pan on high heat for a minute or so. These Chicken Fajitas have a terrific flavour hit from a really great Fajita marinade.