Chicken Fajitas. Air fry your chicken fajitas for a quick and tasty south-of-the-border meal. Customize your fajitas with the toppings you love, such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, sliced tomatoes, or tomato salsa. Marinating chicken, peppers and onions in a highly flavored marinade imparts big Tex-Mex flavors onto these mouthwatering grilled fajitas.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a resealable bag. Pour in the marinade and seal bag. You can have Chicken Fajitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- You need 3 of chicken breast.
- It’s half of green pepper.
- You need half of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium size white onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cummin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
Flip the bag over from time to time to redistribute marinade. Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Add oil to pan and set to medium heat. Add red pepper, green pepper and onion. Cook until onion starts to become translucent..
- While this is cooking, cut and season the chicken with the remaining ingredients..
- Once onion is starting to become translucent, add chicken and cook in medium heat for about 8 minutes then bring the heat down to semilow and let it simmer until ready..
- Serve and enjoy. Don't forget the cheese, sour cream and whatever else you want to add. Hasta la vista. 😉🌯🌯🌯.
Place the lid on the bowl and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated. These Chicken Fajitas have a terrific flavour hit from a really great Fajita marinade. Served alongside charred peppers and onion, this meal is a kaleidoscope of colours no one can resist! Chicken Fajitas – healthy and seriously delish! Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas.