Extra Creamy Italian Hot Chocolate. Thick and creamy italian way hot chocolate. You can taste at home an hot chocolate ("cioccolata calda") like in Italy. In few minutes you can prepare an hear.
Whisk and let the magic happen. For the hot chocolate: Bring the milk to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Transfer the hot chocolate to a mug, top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder. You can make Extra Creamy Italian Hot Chocolate using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Extra Creamy Italian Hot Chocolate
- It’s 4 oz of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped Cream.
Hot chocolate mix can be stored in an. How to Make Italian Hot Chocolate. While warming the milk sift the cocoa powder in a sifter. In a medium saucepan whisk together the cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch together.
Extra Creamy Italian Hot Chocolate instructions
- Place shaved chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat and add two tablespoons of milk and vanilla extract.
- Use wooden spoon to stir chocolate as it begins to melt.
- Slowly add remaining milk and continue stirring until completely smooth.
- Add in sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch and sea salt and stir until everything is dissolved and combined..
- Once mixture boils let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Or until it costs the back of your spoon..
- Pour into two mugs and serve while hot. And spray whipped cream if you want. Enjoy!.
Slowly whisk in a quarter of the milk to create a thick paste. Slowly whisk in the rest of the milk into the mixture. What are the features of this Hot Chocolate? Italian Hot Chocolate When my kids were little they would ask me to make Hot Chocolate and so I would, it was easy! Little did I know that they really wanted the kindContinue Reading How to Make Thick Italian Style Hot Chocolate.