Caffè Florian Hot Chocolate, Venice, Italy. It is the oldest Café in the world situated under the arches of the Procuratie Nuove in Saint Mark Square. A real classic, the Venice hot chocolate: Florian lists one of the world's best and most renowned hot chocolate, packed in a sophisticated tin with details evoking the Rooms of the historical Coffee house in St. To complete the chocolate assortment, an elegant brown velvet bag enriched with the Florian golden logo containing.
Each package contains five single serving envelopes preserving the fine and aromatic blend for hot chocolate used at Florian. Heated with milk, make rich, thick, hot drinking chocolate typical of Venice. Espresso miscela Florian, cioccolata Florian, liquore Florian allo zabaione, panna montata e granella di amaretto. You can have Caffè Florian Hot Chocolate, Venice, Italy using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caffè Florian Hot Chocolate, Venice, Italy
- Prepare 8 oz of bittersweet chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream.
During the centuries, both Venetians and foreingner, famous people and commoners, fell into the habit to go to Florian's, sit and drink a coffee or a hot chocolate. Testimonials; Blog; Press; CONTACT ME Hot Chocolate at Caffè Florian. But during the chilly, dark days of winter, its. If you're ever in Italy, make sure.
Caffè Florian Hot Chocolate, Venice, Italy step by step
- Place the chocolate in a saucepan..
- In a separate saucepan, heat milk over medium low heat to just under a boil..
- Gradually pour 1/2 cup of the milk over the chocolate, stirring constantly so that it melts evenly and no lumps are formed..
- When you have a creamy paste, add the remaining milk and stir until combined..
- In a small cup, dissolve the cornstarch in water. A few tablespoons or more should be adequate..
- Add the dissolved cornstarch to the chocolate mixture and stir constantly until the liquid thickens..
- Return the saucepan to the stove and cook over low heat, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon to avoid burning or sticking, until a creamy film forms on the sides of the saucepan, about 20 minutes..
- The longer you heat the mixture, the creamier the drink will be..
- If it begins to boil, remove the pan from the heat and place it on a cool, heatproof surface, to lower the temperature..
- Once it has cooled slightly, return it to the heat..
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and top with whipped cream..
- *This recipe brought to you courtesy of Hot Chocolate Cookbook.*.
For a fancy cup of hot chocolate in a historic coffee bar, Venice's Caffè Florian is the place to go. As you sip the artisan-made chocolate, you can sink back into the upholstered seats while the sounds of the Piazza San Marco trickle indoors. Café Venetia is deeply rooted in the culture of Venice, Italy, where caffè-bars have served as social and intellectual gathering spots for over three centuries. We continue this tradition from bean to cup by sourcing our coffee directly from a Northern Italian roaster, and transforming it into high quality espresso drinks to enjoy in a refined setting. For a Christmas full of taste and tradition, choose the new Florian hamper ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.