Italian Hot Chocolate. How to Make Italian Hot Chocolate. Sift the cocoa into a medium bowl then add the sugar and whisk together, set aside. Hot chocolate Italian-style is one of the most amazing treats in the world!
Italian hot chocolate is thicker, creamier, and generally much richer than traditional American hot chocolate, which is less dense and milkier. It is made with a few key ingredients: cocoa, sugar, and milk. In some cases, a little dark chocolate and a thickening agent, such as cornstarch, are added as well.. You can have Italian Hot Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Italian Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Marsh mellows (for garnishing).
Italian hot chocolate (known as cioccolata calda) is certainly very different to regular hot chocolate. This is a thick, almost pudding-like drink that is enjoyed in bars all over Italy. It's more like a dessert than a drink. At home, most people use Italian hot chocolate sachets.
Italian Hot Chocolate step by step
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix very well and set aside..
- Now add milk in a pot let it hot then add cream and mix well..
- Then add dry ingredients mixture.and mix very well un till it gets smooth then add chocolate..and mix again let it boil…
- In the last add vanilla essence mix nicely and pour in severing cups..
- Italian Hot Chocolate are ready,Try at your home and enjoy..
Italian cioccolata calda is a creamy and luxuriously rich chocolate drink with pudding-like consistency. Instead of water and cocoa powder, it's made with milk, good dark chocolate, sugar and a secret ingredient that helps make it super rich and thick. Italian hot chocolate is pretty easy to make. Simply, add the cocoa, sugar, salt, sugar and cornstarch to a small bowl and mix to combine. Then in medium saucepan over low heat, add the milk and heavy whipping cream.