Thick italian hot chocolate. Italian Hot Chocolate is a mug full of creamy deliciously thick Hot Chocolate, made with real chocolate and milk, the ultimate Comfort Food. Italian Hot Chocolate When my kids were little they would ask me to make Hot Chocolate and so I would, it was easy! Little did I know that they really wanted the kindContinue Reading With this Italian Hot Chocolate recipe, you'll learn to make the best hot chocolate you've ever had!.
It is rich, thick, and full of real chocolate. This is the kind of hot chocolate you make when you want to truly indulge! What are the features of this Hot Chocolate? You can make Thick italian hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thick italian hot chocolate
- Prepare 100 gram of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tbs of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tbs of coco powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of vanilla essence.
A full mug of rich hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings is the perfect way to start a wintry morning. If you have never tried Italian style hot chocolate (Cioccolata Calda), follow this easy recipe to learn how to make the best hot chocolate. This homemade hot chocolate is the ultimate comfort food! How to Make Thick Italian Style Hot Chocolate.
Thick italian hot chocolate step by step
- Combine coco powder, salt, sugar, corn flour and vanilla essence..
- Heat the milk in the vessel, when it comes to boil add coco mixture in it. Stir constantly for next 3-4 minutes or until it becomes little thick.. Than switch off the flame..
- Add dark chocolate in it and mix well..
- Serve thick italian hot chocolate..
Stir constantly until all ingredients are well-combined and chocolate is completely melted. Stir cornstarch and ½ tsp milk in a small bowl until a paste forms. Add it to the chocolate and milk mixture. Add milk to a saucepan and then add chopped chocolate, cocoa powder and sugar. Heat the mixture, stirring occasionally until all the chocolate and sugar has melted.