Candy Corn Snack Mix.
You can have Candy Corn Snack Mix using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Candy Corn Snack Mix
- It’s 3 quart of popped pop corn.
- Prepare 4 cup of cheerios.
- Prepare 4 cup of corn or rice chex.
- You need 2 cup of salted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 packages of candy corn.
Candy Corn Snack Mix step by step
- In a large greased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, cereal and peanuts. In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter, bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, quickly stir in vanilla and baking soda until mixture is light and foamy..
- Immediately pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Stir in candy corn. Cool completely. Yield: about 5 quarts..