French Omelette with Chives. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl until well combined and smooth, taking care not to whip in too much air. The point is to combine the yolks and whites very well. Whisk eggs with a splash of milk to lighten them up, add chopped chives, season with salt & pepper to taste.
A classic French omelet is rolled or folded, bright yellow with little or no browning. It is smooth and soft in consistency. Fillings are optional and are added as the omelet is rolled or a cut is made in the top of the finished omelet and stuffed with ingredients. You can make French Omelette with Chives using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Omelette with Chives
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 Tbl of butter.
- Prepare of Chives (chopped) + couple for garnish.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of French Omelette with Chives. Make ready of Chives (chopped) + couple for garnish. Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
French Omelette with Chives instructions
- Whisk eggs with a splash of milk to lighten them up, add chopped chives, season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet until the bubbling just stops being carful not to brown, shake pan to cover bottom.
- Add eggs to pan and keep eggs moving to cook without browning, when eggs are almost set start to roll eggs over themselves starting from edge closest to you.
- Before rolling to the end, roll far edge in, invert onto a serving plate and garnish with whole chives.
Cook for a little longer to ensure egg is just cooked and filling is heated, then slide omelette onto a heated plate.. Melt the butter in a pan, add the eggs and stir with wooden spatula to scramble the. For the mushroom omelet with chives. Trim off the ends of the mushrooms, and cut into thick slices. Add the shallot, and cook, stirring, until it begins to soften, two or three minutes.