French Fries omelette. How to make french fries omelette Peel the potatoes and slice them into french fries. When ready take the potatoes out of the oil,then put the oil aside and leave some oil in the pan.
A marriage of French fries and eggs. Some of the French fries in chips mayai are crunchy while others are soft with only slight crunchiness on the edges. Yes my French-Fries Lover Friends, you read that right. You can make French Fries omelette using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Fries omelette
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of sweet plum tomatoes.
- It’s 50 g of ruccola.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tunisian Harrisa Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomatoe paste or ketchup.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil for frying.
Breakfast has become a lot more addictive with this Tanzanian special dish Chips Mayai (French Fries Omelette). The sound of it is so tempting in itself, for the not-so-breakfast-kind person like me this is an absolute breakfast treat. When I first came to know about the existence of this dish on a blog that I follow The Desi Dossier, I. Pat the potatoes dry with a towel.
French Fries omelette instructions
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into french fries. Fry it in oil. When ready take the potatoes out of the oil,then put the oil aside and leave some oil in the pan..
- Put the potatoes back in the pan and put the eggs on top and add a pinch of salt (mix the eggs a bit with a fork first). Stir it gently. Fry it until eggs are set..
- Serve it with the veggies and ketchup and Harissa..
Follow this Classic French Omelet recipe with all its hints and tips to find out why. This basic French omelet recipe is the easy version of a cafe classic and by using a few simple tricks, you can master the technique of making a versatile omelet then customize it with your favorite filling for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Season the yolks with salt and pepper and beat until smooth. In a cast-iron skillet or oven-safe stainless steel pan, add two cups of leftover fries. Chop bacon and sprinkle into pan.