Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳. Great recipe for Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳. #tasteofhome ️ 🏡 Kai Jeaw Moo Sub or Thai crispy omelette with minced pork/chicken is a very stable, quick and easy dish to make. My love at first sight dish from my childhood!! Add ¾ of a teaspoon of light soy sauce to your egg and pork.
It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳 is something which I have loved my entire life. A simple but flavor packed dish that comes together in minutes. You can make Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of minced pork or chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s Pinch of ground pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon (optional), to make the egg rise nice and fluffy.
- It’s of Serve with.
- You need of Jasmine rice, cucumber and Some Sriracha sauce (optional).
This is also a popular Thai street food dish and is a staple in many Thai homes. One of the very first things I learned how to cook was this Thai [Pork] Omelette. Kai Jeaw Moo Sub. serves one. I like my Khai Jiao plain.
Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳 step by step
- Add eggs, minced pork or chicken in a mixing bowl and beat until combine..
- Add spring onion, fishsauce, pepper and a squeeze of lemon (this lemon will help the egg stay nice and fluffy when fry on the pan). Use a fork and beat the egg really well until the mixture creat lots of small bubbles..
- Add some vegetable cooking oil on to a high heat pan or wok, once the pan really hot pour your egg mixture in and let it cook until the crispy bits start to form around the edges. Turn the heat down to medium..
- Flip it over and let the other side cook. Take out from the pan and serve with rice, cucumber and sriracha sauce..
And since this is my blog (heh), crispy plain Thai-style omelet is featured here. Here's how you make a single serving of crispy Khai Jiaw. Kai Jeaw Moo Sub – Thai Crispy Omelette 🍳 eggs • minced pork or chicken • finely chopped spring onions • fishsauce • ground pepper • vegetable cooking oil • lemon (optional), to make the egg rise nice and fluffy • Jasmine rice, cucumber and Some Sriracha sauce (optional) Great recipe for Nam Jim Jeaw (Thai chilli dipping sauce) 🌶. Here is my addictively delicious Nam jim Jeaw sauce that I made on Masterchef and had such an amazing feedback as everyone couldn't get enough of it!!! We had a bbq today so I decided to make this sauce to go with my bbq bundle set.