My Nice Omelette for Lunch today. 😁. Great recipe for My Nice Omelette for Lunch today. 😁. Love making omelettes so many flavours you can have. This has no meat as my friend is a vegetarian.#Lunch#Eggs My Nice Omelette for Lunch today. 😁.
See recipes for French Omelette with Chives too. See recipes for Espresso nice cream too. A very simple light lunch that I very much enjoyed. You can make My Nice Omelette for Lunch today. 😁 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Nice Omelette for Lunch today. 😁
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of grated chedder cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of of Sweet Pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chopped Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt n pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried Basil.
- It’s of Some cracked black pepper to finish.
Tofu, Chinese sweet sausage, sugar snap peas fried in a little olive oil with garlic and ginger, season with veg stock powder, sesame seed oil, soya sauce, water, salt and pepper. See recipes for Savoury Beef mince Pie, Patha In Pastry too. For lunch today, I'm going to have gluten free and paleo waffles with chunky peanut butter and a Greek yogurt on the side. This is one of my favorite lunches to have on a Sunday.
My Nice Omelette for Lunch today. 😁 step by step
- Whisk the eggs then add the milk and whisk again. In a non stick pan add the butter and melt it. Next add the egg mix in the pan then add onions..
- Next add the sweet pepper and next the tomatoe bits and cheese.
- Then add Salt n pepper and basil shake the pan if it slides its done underneath then add the pan under the grill to finish the top add some black cracked Pepper to finish..
Sounds nice I had vegetarian sasage meat and Tom sandwhich for lunch were having chicken. We went out to lunch with friends today. I ordered a Veggie Stack – Eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, red onion and spinach on a bed of mashed pumpkin and pesto. It was very nice although I did pinch a few chips off my husband's plate too 😉 Today's mealprep, extra early edition 😁 To see some parts of the prep: check out my stories! Breakfast is my usual superseed protein oats with peanutbutter and a banana.