Long bean omelette. Trim both ends of the beans and sliced them very thinly. Combine eggs, white pepper and light soy sauce in a small bowl; mix well. Heat oil in wokpan, fry minced garlic briskly until fragrant, then add sliced beans.
The most basic ingredients are eggs and long beans. For this recipe, your sliced long beans should be as thin as possible and not in chunk form. Trim off the edges on both side. You can make Long bean omelette using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Long bean omelette
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 splash of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 packet of long beans (or French beans) ends trimmed and sliced very thinly.
Cut thinly and this is my preferred size. Preparations: Wash and crack the eggs in a bowl, add salt and whisk. Steps: Heat the pan, add in long beans, fry till dry. Add in eggs mixture, spread it to form an omelette, flip the omelette it is curdling.
Long bean omelette step by step
- Combine eggs, white pepper powder, light soy sauce and salt and mix well..
- Heat oil in pan, fry minced garlic until light brown and fragrant, then add sliced beans..
- When the beans are almost cooked, use the spatula to arrange them into one flat layer in the pan..
- Pour egg mixture over the beans. Ensure all the beans are well coated in the egg. Cook a few minutes on one side until nicely browned, then flip to the other side and do the same..
- Use spatula to break to smaller pieces. Serve with rice or Chinese porridge..
Continue pan-frying the omelette until golden brown. For the chickpea omelette mixture, you can use all water or partial non-dairy milk, there is only a slight difference in density. The use of non-dairy milk is more of a nutritional rather than taste concern. Cincalok Omelette Recipe Our home version is very simple with just a few ingredients – eggs, long beans, garlic, soy sauce, salt and white pepper. But it's really good like home-cooked food is – it's delicious, unpretentious and simple.