French Toast Omelette Sandwich. French toast with egg and cheese sandwich. You can definitely add whatever you like to this, ham, bacon, sausage. In a bowl beat eggs with salt.
Quick and easy breakfast that anyone can make. All you need is your favorite bread, eggs, cheese and one pa. French toast omelette sandwich – egg sandwich hack; French toast omelette sandwich – Egg sandwich hack. You can make French Toast Omelette Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast Omelette Sandwich
- Prepare of Sliced bread.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Prepare of Oil/butter.
- It’s of sliced cheese.
This recipe is perfect for a movie night or a brunch, let's make it ! Very Easy. vote now; Add to favorite Send this recipe to a friend Ask a question to the author Print this page. Recipes Egg Video Recipes Egg Learn how to make French toast omelette sandwich. Quick and easy breakfast that anyone can make.
French Toast Omelette Sandwich step by step
- In a bowl, beat eggs with onion and maggi, set aside..
- Heat a pan and melt Your butter /oil. When the oil is hot or butter melted, pour beaten eggs. Immediately place 2 pieces of bread onto the egg mixture, coating each side in the still-uncooked egg. Allow it to cook for 1-2mins..
- Flip the whole egg bread-toast, without breaking it. Add the cheese on one slice of bread. Then fold the egg wings that hang over sides of the pieces of bread..
- Then fold one slice of bread over the second bread covered with cheese, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread..
- Cook the sandwich for 1 min. more. Serve!.
All you need is your favorite bread, eggs, cheese and one pan. This egg omelette toast was viral all over the internet and called "egg sandwich hack". If you like French toast and you like eggs in your breakfast, you can combine both in one meal. French Toast Omelette Sandwich Hack by Gem. I've seen a lot of food hacks on social media, and one I tried recently was the French Toast Omelette Sandwich.