Dalgona icecream. So get your mixer out and whip up this super easy Dalgona ice cream recipe using Dalgona coffee. Dalgona Ice cream is a variety ice cream recipe prepared with instant coffee and whipping cream powder. It is known as dalgona ice cream because the coffee mixture prepared is similar to that of dalgona coffee later it is added to cream powder and mixed.
Make sure to whip the dalgona coffee to stiff peaks. When you mix the dalgona coffee with the sweetened condensed milk, cover with cling film to prevent a skin from forming while while whipping the heavy cream. Or you can decide to whip the cream first. You can make Dalgona icecream using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dalgona icecream
- It’s of For making dalgona candy.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of For icecream.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Maida (All purpose flour).
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of coffee powder.
In this video we will see how to make dalgano icecream🍦 In a bowl, whip heavy cream until medium peaks form (it should curve like a bird's beak when you turn the whisk upside down). Gently fold condensed milk into heavy cream with a spatula. In a separate bowl, combine instant coffee, sugar and hot water. Whip the mixture until it turns pale, fluffy and very thick.
Dalgona icecream instructions
- First of all we will make dalgona candy.For making it we will heat a small pan and then add sugar in it,wait till the sugar is caramelized.
- Once the sugar is caramelized switch of the gas and add baking soda to it mix it quickly..
- And pour it on a greased steel plate make sure that you do this process quickly or else your caramel will burn..
- Now add 2Tbsp milk to the maida and make a paste..
- In a pot add milk and bring it to a boil..
- After the milk is boiled add coffee powder and sugar to it let the sugar get dissolved..
- After the sugar is dissolved add the maida paste to it and stir it continuously..
- Let this get thick.after it gets thick let it cool down and then pour it in a mixer.make a paste of it..
- Pour the paste in a container and let it set for 6-8hours..
- Once the ice-cream is set again pour it in the mixer so that they don't get ice crystals in it..
- Once it is taken out from the mixer pour a layer of it in the container. And then break the dalgona candy into pieces.and put some pieces on the first layer of ice-cream..
- Repeat this process till the batter gets over.Once it is done refrigerate the ice-cream for 10-12 hours..
- Decorate the the ice-cream with chocolate syrup..
- And your homemade creamy ice cream is ready.
With a small charcoal burner and single griddle, the ppopgi ajusshi was a street vendor who sold ppopgi candy (now known as dalgona candy). He would caramelize sugar in a soup ladle, pour it onto a griddle, flatten it and stamp a fun shape in the candy while it was hot. And, it involves – ICE CREAM! Say no more – you will be making plenty of these to keep your mood up. A perfect combination, coffee + ice cream = affogato.