Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese.
You can make Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of your favorite bread.
- It’s of thick slices of medium cheddar.
- Prepare of room temperature unsalted butter.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of finely chopped sage leaves.
- It’s of finely chopped garlic clove.
- Prepare of fresh thyme.
- You need of fresh rosemary.
- It’s of fresh dill.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of himalayan pink salt.
Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese instructions
- Prep your herb butter first. Desprig all herbs and add to a bowl. Add garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano to bowl. Add butter and mix well. Set aside..
- Assemble two cheese sandwiches..
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of herb butter. Add the sandwiches and cook, adding more butter to pan as needed..
- Once both sandwiches are almost cooked add one slice of cheese to the top of one sandwich and stack the second on top. Flatten down with spatula and cover with lid for 2 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Remove from pan and cut diagonally. Serve warm with side of desired dipping sauce (I use Sriracha).