Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese. Desprig all herbs and add to a bowl. Add garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano to bowl. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
Desprig all herbs and add to a bowl. Add garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano to bowl. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. You can have Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese
- You need of your favorite bread.
- It’s of thick slices of medium cheddar.
- It’s of room temperature unsalted butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of finely chopped sage leaves.
- You need of finely chopped garlic clove.
- It’s of fresh thyme.
- You need of fresh rosemary.
- It’s of fresh dill.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of himalayan pink salt.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on each slice and press firmly into bread. A double stacked burger topped with melty salsa con queso, bacon, caramelized onions, and fried green tomatoes atop a Big Marty's bun? This double-decker grilled cheese takes it up a level — literally. Truffle oil, fresh figs and Brie cheese meld together in this decadent, double-stacked.
Double Stacked Herb Crusted Grilled Cheese step by step
- Prep your herb butter first. Desprig all herbs and add to a bowl. Add garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano to bowl. Add butter and mix well. Set aside..
- Assemble two cheese sandwiches..
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of herb butter. Add the sandwiches and cook, adding more butter to pan as needed..
- Once both sandwiches are almost cooked add one slice of cheese to the top of one sandwich and stack the second on top. Flatten down with spatula and cover with lid for 2 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Remove from pan and cut diagonally. Serve warm with side of desired dipping sauce (I use Sriracha).
The grilled cheese sandwich seems to have taken a spotlight in the culinary world in the last few years. Since then, grilled cheese sandwiches have shown up on restaurant menus across the country – from casual diners to fine dining experiences. Lemon Herb Crusted Haddock. baked with a cracker crust seasoned with lemon, tarragon, parsley and butter. salad veggies stacked high on grilled bread with melted Swiss cheese and creamy dill dressing. See more ideas about cauliflower bread, recipes, food. Fresh greens + caesar pasta + tomatoes + shredded parmesan an herb crusted grilled chicken breast + cornbread croutons + caesar dressing.