Bacon Grilled cheese. Save the bacon grease and place cooked bacon on paper towel. Spread butter or mayonnaise over the outside of each slice of bread. Be the first to rate & review!
Perfectly golden and crisp exterior, gooey bacon-studded interior. Definitely indulgent on its own and only needs a simple soup or salad pairing. Cook bacon in a pan until crisp. You can make Bacon Grilled cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Grilled cheese
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Mayo for spreading.
- You need 4 of or more slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of American cheese.
- You need 4-12 pieces of bacon.
Spread mayonnaise over the outside of each slice of bread. Preheat a small skillet over low heat. Butter one side of all the bread. Place mayonnaise side down on top of tomatoes.
Bacon Grilled cheese step by step
- Cook bacon until crispy. Pat dry with paper towel. Pour out about half of the bacon grease, leaving hslf in pan..
- Spread mayonnaise on 1 side of each bread sloce. Place mayo side down. Layer sandwich: mozzarella cheese, bacon then 2 slices of American cheese. Cover sandwich with other piece of bread, mayo side up. Cook to your liking, to get extra melty cheese cover pan for a few minutes..
- Remove from pan. Cut & enjoy!.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Cover with a slice of bread, butter side out. Fry sandwiches until golden on both sides. Timings will vary so just be vigilant.