Caramel Apple & Buckwheat Flour Muffins.
You can make Caramel Apple & Buckwheat Flour Muffins using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple & Buckwheat Flour Muffins
- You need 80 grams of ◆Confectionary rice flour.
- It’s 22 grams of ◆Buckwheat flour (powdered).
- It’s 10 grams of ◆Sweet potato powder.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◆Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 grams of ◆Cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 grams of ◆Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 grams of ◆Baking soda.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 85 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 60 grams of Egg.
- You need 60 grams of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- You need 157 grams of Caramelized apple.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Small apples.
- It’s 1 of Granulated sugar.
Caramel Apple & Buckwheat Flour Muffins instructions
- Slice only the centers of the small apples. Place on a baking tray and cover both sides with the sugar 3x..
- Bake Step 1 in a 100°C oven for 90 minutes to dry out. Place into a bag along with a drying agent..
- Combine all of the ◆ ingredients..
- Soften the butter to room temperature. Combine with the granulated sugar and then add the egg and mix..
- Mix Step 4 very well until evenly blended..
- Have the milk at room temperature. Add the milk and the vanilla oil to Step 5 and mix well..
- Add Step 3 to Step 6 and blend together well..
- Add the finely chopped caramel apples to Step 7 and stir them in..
- Here is a recipe to caramelize apples. Please see this recipefor Tart Tatan!.
- Fill the muffin cups about 80% with the batter and bake in a 180°C oven for 18-20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool..
- Use a palette knife to spread whipped cream on top in a pyramid shape..
- Decorate with the small apples from Step 2 and they're done..