Grilled cheese chilli sandwich. Made From Fresh Milk Without The Added Hormone rbST. Learn More! chilli cheese sandwich recipe Warm the chili in a pan or in the microwave and set aside for just a moment.
This grilled cheese sandwich is made with cheddar cheese and prepared chili. Two things that taste amazing together (cheese and chili) also tastes amazing in the form of a grilled cheese sandwich. Either homemade chili or canned prepared chili can be used for this recipe. You can make Grilled cheese chilli sandwich using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese chilli sandwich
- It’s To taste of Dempsters Texas sandwich bread 🍞 (best to make sandwiches).
- You need 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of Green pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of Yellow pepper finely chopped.
- You need Half of medium size onion 🧅 finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1.5 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need of Green coriander mint chutney (let me know if you want recipe).
- You need of Red garlic chutney (let me know if you want recipe).
- It’s As needed of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 of Shredded cheese blen.
- It’s slice of Cheese.
- You need As needed of Butter.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Using paper towels, wipe oil from skillet. Carefully transfer assembled sandwich to skillet. Thinly slice the tomato and onion.
Grilled cheese chilli sandwich step by step
- Take a bowl mix chopped veggies, add black pepper and chaat masala, mix it. Add all shredded cheese..
- Take 2 bread slices apply butter. Then apply green chutney on one slice and red garlic chutney on other slice..
- Now load one bread slice with cheese chilli mix. Place a cheese slice on top of it and put the left bread slice on it. Meanwhile turn in sandwich grill to preheat.
- Brush grill with butter and place the sandwich in it and begin grilling.
- Let the sandwich grill to perfection so that cheese meltdowns and give you a taste to remember lifetime 😄 enjoy with your choice of sauce..
- You can always ask me if you have any questions.. also please do share cooksnaps and your reviews. Thank you 🙏🏽.
Cover well with the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper. Carefully place the sandwiches on the grill over medium to low heat coals or gas flame. Place one slice on griddle butter-side down, add cheese, cover with other bread slice, butter-side up. Cook on each side until golden brown. Brown ground beef, onions and celery.