Grilled cheese chilli sandwich. Stop by for lunch or dinner! Check out the sandwich menu today. With so many options, everyone's sure to find their favorite!
Warm the chili in a pan or in the microwave and set aside for just a moment. Heat a large skillet on medium heat. This grilled cheese sandwich is made with cheddar cheese and prepared chili. You can make Grilled cheese chilli sandwich using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese chilli sandwich
- It’s of Dempsters Texas sandwich bread 🍞 (best to make sandwiches).
- Prepare of Green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s of Green pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare of Yellow pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium size onion 🧅 finely chopped.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- It’s of chaat masala.
- You need of Green coriander mint chutney (let me know if you want recipe).
- It’s of Red garlic chutney (let me know if you want recipe).
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Shredded cheese blen.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
Two things that taste amazing together (cheese and chili) also tastes amazing in the form of a grilled cheese sandwich. Either homemade chili or canned prepared chili can be used for this recipe. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Using paper towels, wipe oil from skillet.
Grilled cheese chilli sandwich step by step
- Take a bowl mix chopped veggies, add black pepper and chaat masala, mix it. Add all shredded cheese..
- Take 2 bread slices apply butter. Then apply green chutney on one slice and red garlic chutney on other slice..
- Now load one bread slice with cheese chilli mix. Place a cheese slice on top of it and put the left bread slice on it. Meanwhile turn in sandwich grill to preheat.
- Brush grill with butter and place the sandwich in it and begin grilling.
- Let the sandwich grill to perfection so that cheese meltdowns and give you a taste to remember lifetime 😄 enjoy with your choice of sauce..
- You can always ask me if you have any questions.. also please do share cooksnaps and your reviews. Thank you 🙏🏽.
Carefully transfer assembled sandwich to skillet. Thinly slice the tomato and onion. Cover well with the grated cheese and season with salt and pepper. Carefully place the sandwiches on the grill over medium to low heat coals or gas flame. Place one slice on griddle butter-side down, add cheese, cover with other bread slice, butter-side up.