Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. This fried chicken and waffle grilled cheese sandwich is the perfect salty and sweet combination. When we think of popular modern soul food breakfasts, chicken and waffles are probably one of the first menu items to comes to mind. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread.
Sweet dreams are made of (grilled) cheese. Why not take it up a. Layer with cheeses, onion, tomato and bacon; top with remaining bread. You can have Grilled Cheese Sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- It’s of White sandwich bread.
- Prepare of Butter (for spreading).
- Prepare of Lunchmeat ham.
- It’s of Pickles (sliced).
- It’s of Cheese (I do a mixture of shredded cheddar and mozzarella, plus if I want extra flavor I add a little bit of Parmesan).
- It’s of Mustard (optional).
Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter. Press the sandwich slightly and place it in the skillet. Preheat a skillet over medium-low heat. Flip the sandwich, and continue cooking.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches instructions
- Take out a frying pan and turn fire on medium-low..
- Butter two slices of bread then put the buttered-side face down on the pan. Lay out two pieces of ham, sliced pickles, cheese, and drizzle the mustard over it. Place the other piece of bread on top with the buttered-side facing up this time. Flip on both sides once golden brown..
- When the cheese has melted the sandwich is ready to go. Add some sliced pickles on the side or potato chips and voila! Easy and ready to be eaten in matter of minutes!.
Top with the hot sheet pan, and bake. Remove the hot sheet pan from the oven and carefully place it on top of the sandwiches, rimmed edges up. A feel-good classic, the grilled cheese sandwich can be simple, elaborate, or totally offbeat. At its core are two slices of bread, sliced or grated cheese, and a little butter. Melt ½ Tbsp. butter in skillet.