Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese. Divide sauced chicken evenly over cheese. Top with bread buttered side up. Spray inside of waffle maker with non-stick spray.
Slather on bread and form sandwiches, then set aside. In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. Flip and repeat on the opposite side. You can make Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Buffalo chicken dip.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Ball of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Sourdough bread.
- You need of Butter or butter spray.
Once finished remove the buffalo grilled cheese from the pan and enjoy with additional buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dressing. Heat a griddle or large, cast-iron skillet over medium heat. With the greased sides facing out, build sandwiches: bread, cheddar cheese, chicken filling, blue cheese crumbles, American cheese and bread. Lunch » Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese step by step
- Prepare a buffalo chicken dip (I found one on here).
- Butter or spray frying pan. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread, place on frying pan. Add buffalo chicken dip and a few slices of mozzarella cheese. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread, place that side up on sandwich. Flip as needed. Enjoy..
Clearly I prefer the latter 😂 Alongside the buffalo chicken & cheese, I love throwing in some thinly sliced red onion and pickles. Toss the chopped chicken fingers with Buffalo sauce and set aside. Drizzle ranch dressing on top and add blue cheese and chives. Add the rest of the cheddar and place the remaining piece of bread on top. Butter the exterior of the sandwich.