Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese. Divide sauced chicken evenly over cheese. Top with bread buttered side up. Spray inside of waffle maker with non-stick spray.
Slather on bread and form sandwiches, then set aside. In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. Heat a griddle or large, cast-iron skillet over medium heat. You can make Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- It’s of Buffalo chicken dip.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ball of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sourdough bread.
- You need of Butter or butter spray.
With the greased sides facing out, build sandwiches: bread, cheddar cheese, chicken filling, blue cheese crumbles, American cheese and bread. Flip and repeat on the opposite side. Once finished remove the buffalo grilled cheese from the pan and enjoy with additional buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dressing. Lunch » Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese instructions
- Prepare a buffalo chicken dip (I found one on here).
- Butter or spray frying pan. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread, place on frying pan. Add buffalo chicken dip and a few slices of mozzarella cheese. Spread mayonnaise on one side of bread, place that side up on sandwich. Flip as needed. Enjoy..
Once you've combined it all with a hand mixer, you'll want to spread it between some sourdough bread and. Clearly I prefer the latter 😂 Alongside the buffalo chicken & cheese, I love throwing in some thinly sliced red onion and pickles. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe! Combine – In one bowl mix together the butter, garlic powder and parsley.