Black Cat Cookies for Halloween. Dark chocolate Black Cat Cookies are simple to decorate using sanding sugar, melted chocolate, and candy-coated sunflower seeds. Whip up a batch for a spooky Halloween treat. October is moving along rather quickly, and Halloween will be here before we know it!
Whip up a batch for a spooky Halloween treat. October is moving along rather quickly, and Halloween will be here before we know it! Return the butter to room temperature. You can make Black Cat Cookies for Halloween using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Cat Cookies for Halloween
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 95 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 25 grams of Black cocoa powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
Put the butter in a bowl and cream it until it becomes smooth. Add the sugar and cream until pale and thick. These Halloween cookies are flavored with cocoa and decorated with candy corn and cinnamon candies to make them look like cats. To make these Halloween cat cookies, simply decorate Oreo Cookies with M&Ms, chocolate chips, and pumpkin sprinkles.
Black Cat Cookies for Halloween step by step
- Return the butter to room temperature..
- Put the butter in a bowl and cream it until it becomes smooth..
- Add the sugar and cream until pale and thick..
- Break the egg yolk and gradually add it to Step 3. Mix it in well..
- Also gradually pour in the milk, the same as the egg yolk, and mix in well. Make sure to really combine everything well so that it doesn't separate..
- Sift the black cocoa powder and the flour into Step 5. Mix well..
- Gather up the dough from Step 6 into one mass and place on a paper towel. Cover it with plastic wrap from the top..
- Roll the dough out until about 5 mm thick. Place in the refrigerator just like that for 30 minutes or more..
- As the dough is chilling, make the cat pattern. Draw a cat on a piece of paper (you can buy pattern paper), and place it on a clear folder. Cut it out with scissors..
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Place the pattern from Step 9 on the dough and cut out the shapes with a knife..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes in a preheated to 170°C oven. Once baked, let them cool at room temperature..
- Hang the cats from a cup containing your favorite drink, and enjoy!!.
Since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought I'd share a fun Halloween recipe with you. I made these fun black cat cookies last night with my boys and they loved them. Darkish chocolate Black Cat Cookies are easy to brighten utilizing sanding sugar, melted chocolate, and candy-coated sunflower seeds. Whip up a batch for a spooky Halloween deal with. October is transferring alongside quite rapidly, and Halloween will likely be right here earlier than we all know it!