Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich.
You can make Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich
- It’s of sourdough or rye bread.
- Prepare of smoked ham.
- It’s of Cabot bacon cheddar cheese sliced.
- You need of scrambled eggs seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Prepare of mayo.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of sriracha.
- Prepare of Butter.
Jeff's Favorite Breakfast Sandwich step by step
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, butter both sides of the bread and grill one side of each piece until crispy and golden. Leave one side of each piece soft..
- Take one of the pieces and place the crispy side down on the plate. Cover with a layer of the cheese slices, then the ham, and then the egg..
- Whisk the mayo, ketchup, and Sriracha and spread on the soft side of the top piece. Place on top of the egg and close the sandwich. It's about enough for two sandwiches..
- Microwave the whole thing for thirty seconds to melt the cheese a bit. Wait a minute to cool, cut and serve..