Eggless Beetroot pancake. Great recipe for Eggless Beetroot pancake. #Heart #Heartychallenge #egglessbeetrootpancake ♥️Valentines Day special Breakfast! Red is the color of Passionate Love💝, Blood and power. Why make it with artificial colours?
Red is the color of Passionate Love💝, Blood and power. Why make it with artificial colours? Check the beetroot a couple of times, adding more water so that they don't dry out. You can have Eggless Beetroot pancake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Beetroot pancake
- It’s of ~Dry ingredients~.
- You need 2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Beetroot powder or 1/2 cup Beetroot purée.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of ~Wet ingredients ~.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Add 2 tbsp of Milk only if needed.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk (adjust based on beetroot used).
- It’s 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar/ Lemon juice.
- You need of ~White chocolate sauce~.
- You need 2 tbsp of White chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need of Maple syrup for pancakes.
- Prepare of Butter or oil.
Meanwhile measure out the other ingredients. To […] Puree the beetroot with the milk from the ingredients. Add it to the mixed ingredients for pancakes. Add milk along with oil and mix gently.
Eggless Beetroot pancake step by step
- Copy paste in browser for video link: https://youtu.be/447qmoo222s.
- In a bowl add Milk & Vinegar. Mix well & set aside..
- Take dry ingredients separately in a bowl..
- Add Wet ingredients one by one in a bowl. You can either use beetroot powder or beetroot purée (steam beetroot pieces until soft & grind in blender). Add 2 cups Milk if adding beet powder. Add less milk for beet purée..
- Sieve in all dry ingredients into prepared wet ingredients & mix well without lumps. Add milk to adjust consistency..
- In a hot tawa, drizzle butter or oil & make small circle shaped pancake. Make sure to keep the flame in medium. Otherwise it will burn.
- Cover & cook for a minute. Flip over & cook other side for a minute. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate sauce if needed. Delicious pancakes are done. I cut heart shapes with cookie cutter..
These pancakes will fill you up and make you feel like you have fully indulged. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and eggless, and so easy to make – guaranteed you will make them again! METHOD: To make the pancakes: Wash and peel the beet. Place it in a vessel and add enough water just to cover the beets. Place the vessel in a pressure cooker and cook it for just one whistle and remove the cooker from the stove.