Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake. Put the banana in a bowl and use a whisk to mash it up. Add the sugar, olive oil (or vegetable oil), milk (or soy milk), and mix together well. Add the pancake mix and mix it in until just blended.
I made a healthy cake as a snack for my daughter and myself. Try beet sugar, since it's good for your stomach. They can be served with any kind of your favorite toppings. You can have Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
Here is how you cook that. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃!.
- Put the banana in a bowl and use a whisk to mash it up..
- Add the sugar, olive oil (or vegetable oil), milk (or soy milk), and mix together well..
- Add the pancake mix and mix it in until just blended..
- Pour into the cake pan and bake for 30 minutes at 180℃. It's done!.
- If you use a sweet banana, you'll end up with a very sweet cake, so you can adjust the amount of sugar to your taste (I find that even just 1 tablespoon is sweet enough)..
- 1/2 a sheet of parchment paper matches the size of the pound cake pan perfectly..
- This has no sugar and is made with raisins soaked in milk for 1 day (I used the soaking milk too). Even without sugar, these are sweet and delicious..
Brown on both sides and serve hot. Mash banana in a large bowl with a fork until it's mostly smooth. Add milk, oil and vanilla and stir well. Add dry ingredients and mix quickly. Lightly oil a griddle and heat over medium until it sizzles when a drop of water is flung upon it.