Stuffed Oats Spinach Pancake with Beetroot Yoghurt spread. A healthy, feeling and delicious colourful breakfast recipe. Stuffed Oats Spinach Pancake with Beetroot Yoghurt spread rolled Oats • Whole wheat flour • blanched Spinach leaves • Baking powder • buttermilk • Sugar • Salt • Olive oil or any vegetable oil to grease the pan Stuffed Oats Spinach Pancake with Beetroot Yoghurt spread rolled Oats • Whole wheat flour • blanched Spinach leaves • Baking powder • buttermilk • Sugar • Salt • Olive oil or any vegetable oil to grease the pan Spread the leaves in a tray to make the leaves dry. As we are going to deep fry them.it is necessary to make the leaves dry..
Blend until oats become a fine powder. Pour the oat flour mixture into a bowl and set aside. In the now empty blender, combine remaining ingredients ( beets, egg, oil, yogurt, vanilla, syrup, applesauce). You can make Stuffed Oats Spinach Pancake with Beetroot Yoghurt spread using 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Oats Spinach Pancake with Beetroot Yoghurt spread
- You need 50 g or 1/2 cup of rolled Oats.
- You need 50 g or 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 bunch of blanched Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4 g or 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 120 g or 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Olive oil or any vegetable oil to grease the pan.
- It’s of Ingrededients for the stuffings.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a ripe Kiwi.
- You need 1 of small Peach.
- Prepare 5-6 of cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small peace of purple Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of small piece of green Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of red Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of green Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Pomegranate arils.
- It’s 1/2 of of a Lemon.
- Prepare 4-5 of Fresh Mint leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of big Garlic clove.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Flax seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed Black peppers.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sumac powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dry Mint powder.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need of Ingredients of Yoghurt-Beetroot spread.
- You need 100 g or 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of beetroot.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame seed paste.
- You need 1 of big Garlic clove.
- You need as per taste of Salt and sugar.
Blend until smooth and well combined. Mix spinach puree with flour mixture. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread in a round shape as pancake. Sprinkle a little butter/oil on the pancake.
Stuffed Oats Spinach Pancake with Beetroot Yoghurt spread step by step
- Take a mixer jar and add in the ingredients of pancake like oats, wheat flour, blanched spinach, baking powder, buttermilk, salt and sugar..
- Blend to make a thick pancake batter. You can add water to adjust the consistency of the batter..
- Keep aside for 15 minutes. In the meantime make the stuffing..
- Chop all the vegetables, greens and fruits and add in to a mixing bowl..
- For the seasoning, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 of a lemon juice, 1 tablespoon flax seeds,1 teaspoon of sumac/amchoor powder, 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper and salt.
- Mix everything well so that seasoning coats the fruits and vegetables. Your colourful spicy salad is ready now. Set aside..
- Take a nonstick pan, rub little oil and add in 2 tablespoons of batter.Swirl the pan to spread the batter..
- Cover and cook in low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the pancake becomes firm..
- Remove from pan, place in a dish. Clean the pan with a tissue, rub oil and cook another pancake..
- Repeat the process to make all the pancakes..
- For the beetroot yoghurt spread, peel and grate beetroot..
- Take yoghurt to a bowl,add in grated beetroot, sesame seed paste and minced garlic. Beat nicely to mix well..
- Add in salt and sugar for seasoning. Delicious and beautiful spread is ready..
- For assembling, place pancakes on serving dish. Spread the colourful spread over the pancake and then spoon some sweet and spicy salad. Garnish with some mint leaves..
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour through baking powder. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle. Welcome to LinasFlavours.com, the aromatic and flavourful world of Indian cuisine. Our free Indian vegetarian recipes will help you to cook step by step healthy delicious rich-flavoured dishes like variety of North Indian Recipes, Punjabi Recipes, South Indian Recipes, Gujarati Recipes, Bengali Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes, Thai Recipes, Indo Chinese Recipes, and Kerala Recipes.