Savoury Beetroot Pancakes / Beetroot Chilla. Great recipe for Savoury Beetroot Pancakes / Beetroot Chilla. Beetroots are high in fiber, iron and antioxidants and I assure you that you'll love this recipe. With little pre-preparation needed, this recipe is a go-to one when you need a quick snack, a lunch roll-up or a warm breakfast.
Add chickpea flour (besan) in each portion of the batter to achieve desired consistency. (The batter shouldn't be runny or tight. The consistency should be like the dosa batter.) Heat tava and drizzle a little oil. Beetroot Pancakes.!!!!!😍🌺Gluten free pancakes – Loaded with beetoot, carrots & other veggies. You can make Savoury Beetroot Pancakes / Beetroot Chilla using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savoury Beetroot Pancakes / Beetroot Chilla
- It’s of For the Batter:.
- You need of Beetroot Boiled and Pureed.
- Prepare of Besan.
- It’s of Roasted Oat Flour.
- It’s of Hing / Asafoetida.
- You need of Ajwain.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Flax seeds powder (optional).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of oil (optional).
- It’s of Water.
- You need of For the Chilla:.
- Prepare of Onion, chopped.
- You need of Green Chili, chopped.
- Prepare of Ghee / Oil to cook.
In combination with ragi flour makes a great snack or he. good evening guys !!! welcome back to my channel (Diksha Tapaswi). Today I will show you how to make Beetroot chilla at home.#shorts #Beetrootpancakes #beet. good evening guys !!!welcome back to my channel (Diksha Tapaswi). Today I will show you how to make Beetroot chilla at home. #Beetrootpancakes#beetrootchilla. Take a pancake and put it on a chopping board.
Savoury Beetroot Pancakes / Beetroot Chilla instructions
- Grind oats to powder and roast the oat flour on low flame..
- Boil or steam 3/4 of a big beetroot. Cool and puree..
- In a bowl, add the Besan, roasted oat flour, Hing, Turmeric powder, Ajwain and salt along with the coriander leaves and give it a mix..
- To this, add the Beetroot puree along with a teaspoon of oil if desired and mix..
- Add water in parts to make batter that is not too thick nor too runny. To this, add a Tbsp of flax seed powder and mix thoroughly to remove any lumps..
- To prepare the chilla, take a pan and add a little ghee to it (You may also use vegetable oil). Pour and spread the batter. Sprinkle a little onion and chilli on the chilla and cover the pan with a lid..
- Once the sides of the chilla appear slightly crisp, turn the chilla and cook with lid closed for another minute..
- Remove from pan and serve hot! You may have it as it is or with some sabji..
Spread a third of grated beetroot on half of the pancake, then spoon one table spoon of feta mix in the middle of the pancake all the way from one end to the other (forming a 'line' of feta). Roll the pancake into a log. I actually literally made this recipe just a few hours before posting. I ended up topping two of the beet sandwich slices with some guacamole, mixed greens, and yellow pepper. In a small bowl stir together the remaining jam and the yogurt.