Beetroot pancakes. In a blender or food processor, pulse the cooked beet, flour, milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar until smooth. Combine the cinnamon with the sugar and mix well. Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat.
These bright purple pancakes are perfect all year round with a warm fruit compote made with frozen. Beetroot Pancakes are soft, delicious and healthy and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. This colorful pink pancake is an easy way to make kids eat beetroot. You can make Beetroot pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot pancakes
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of beetroot juice.
The pancakes are soft and spongy inside and best served as breakfast or evening snacks. Just drizzle some honey/maple syrup and add some sliced bananas to your plate with these delicious pancakes and your yummy breakfast is ready to eat. Pancakes from beetroot have almost the same taste as traditional pancakes. At the same time their color will add originality and help to surprise your relatives and even fastidious guests.
Beetroot pancakes instructions
- Take a mixing bowl and add eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, beetroot juice and mix it till sugar dissolves..
- Add wwf, baking powder mix it. If required add some milk gradually. The batter should not be very thick or very thin. Rest it for 30min..
- In a non-stick pan one big soop of batter(don't spread it manually). Wait till bubbles comes, then flip it..
The dish is usually served with salted cheese, mashed potatoes or minced meat. These beetroot pancakes not only look amazing, they also taste amazing! I normally make them whenever I have some pulp left from making beetroot juice, which is a great way to eliminate waste and get some more nutrients into your system. Place the chopped beetroot in a baking dish, together with a couple of tablespoons of cold water. An easy and delicious recipe for healthy pink beet pancakes.