Healthy Beetroot Pancake. A delicious, healthy and gluten free recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes. Made with no artificial colourings, just beetroot! Beetroot…. it isn't exactly the sexiest of vegetables is it.
Beets are so healthy, because they are packed with lots of iron, potassium and folic acid. Potassium regulates the blood pressure and is said to lower cholesterol. Pancakes are a beautiful and fun way to incorporate more beets into your and maybe even your family's diet. now, carefully flip the beetroot pancake and cook till done. remove from pan and repeat for remaining batter. once your healthy beetroot pancake recipe is ready, serve it warm. finally, transfer the beetroot pancakes onto a serving plate, dust some powdered sugar and add fresh fruits. drizzle honey or maple juice liberally. You can make Healthy Beetroot Pancake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Beetroot Pancake
- You need of grated beetroot.
- Prepare of besan.
- You need of grated carrot.
- Prepare of rice flour.
- You need of onion chopped.
- You need of ginger, garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Healthy Beets Pancake for Herpes Patients. Beetroot Pancakes are soft, delicious and healthy and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. This colorful pink pancake is an easy way to make kids eat beetroot. The pancakes are soft and spongy inside and best served as breakfast or evening snacks.
Healthy Beetroot Pancake step by step
- In a bowl combine grated beetroot, carrot, 1/2 cup besan, 2 tbsp rice flour, 1 tsp green chilli, ginger and garlic paste, 1 tsp garam masala, salt to taste..Mix.well. Add water and make a thick batter. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in non-stick pan Pour spoonful batter and spread evenly. Cook till it turns light brown in color both the sides. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate and Ready to serve with peanut chutney,.
Just drizzle some honey/maple syrup and add some sliced bananas to your plate with these delicious pancakes and your yummy breakfast is ready to eat. An easy and delicious recipe for healthy pink beet pancakes. These fun pink pancakes are quickly mixed in your blender, are super kid-friendly, full of healthy beets, naturally sweetened and can easily be made gluten free. Healthy Beet Pancakes for Cancer Patients Beets. Beet is a root vegetable that is nutrient-dense with low calories despite its sweet taste.