Stew Chicken Wings with Tomatoes.
You can make Stew Chicken Wings with Tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stew Chicken Wings with Tomatoes
- It’s Half of kg chicken wings,cut into halves.
- You need 5 of tomatoes,slice it.
- You need Half of white onion,minced.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need Half of tsp sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Stew Chicken Wings with Tomatoes step by step
- Heat pan and add oil wait for it to get hot. Fry the wings just to brown the skin.Then remove and set aside..
- In the same pan sautee onion until soft then add slices of tomatoes.Stir fry a minute then add oyster sauce,black pepper and sugar..
- Add back the wings mix it then reduce the flame lower and stew it until chicken are cooked.Remove when done..